Nov 1, 2011

An afternoon at the Park!

October 12, 2011

So, this is more an albun of Melody pictures just because she was left on the blanket with my and the other 2 were running around. I did manage to get at least one of each of them to prove that they were there. But I got a lot of really cute pictures of Melody!



I just LOVE her eyes!






Here she was being sneaky and lifting up the blanket to pick the grass!


Here is a picture of what she looks like trying to get the grass out of the ground! I just love the concentration!


Here is proof the other 2 girlies were in attendance!


Paige coming over in search of food!



Daisy making music! To involved to look at me!

Daddy came over later when he got off work since we were still there and had a drink or 2! Melody loves to play with the empty Pepsi cans!

Trying to get a good grip....
  

Got it! Is there anything in there?


I'll find out...


Here Melody try this one...


Dad....This isn't funny. This one's empty too, see!


Oh well, I'm still having fun!


No comments: