Nov 1, 2011

Daisy turns 3!

October 1, 2011

Daisy turned 3 today! She woke up in the morning and got this cool minnie mouse trike and matching sunglasses! She was loving it!


Grandma came over and for her birthday present she took Daisy to Cookie Cutters and had her hair done for her party and her finger nails painted!  Back on the trike as soon as she got home!
 

She just wanted her picture taken because she was so cute!
 

4:00---Time for the party! We had a Candyland themed party for her, it was super fun! And cute! Here is the walkway into the backyard! Ignore the creepy garage that needs to be painted!



Here are some pictures of the table...




We also had snow cones!


And we rented a bounce house! They had a lot of fun on this!




I think Brad had fun with it too!

A trick I found on Pinterest. Pre-scoop the ice cream into muffin cups and freeze. Take out of the freezer when it's time to eat and I could enjot the party, not stand around scooping ice cream for everyone! Worked great!


Here is one of the few pictures I actually got of Daisy during the party with a giraffe from Grandma Cindy. She loved it! Also applying her lip gloss from Annabelle, she puts this on daily!


It was a fun day! She had a blast and even thought it was a little chili, it was great to have the bounce house to play on!


No comments: