Yesterday Paige had an early day at school. So we packed up our stuff and went to pick her up! We left right from school over to Wheeler Farm. Paige already had her baby with her, because she took her to school for show and tell. Daisy brought hers along too and we spread out our blanket on the grass over by the playground. They fed their babies, each had a snack and then ran around the playground for a while. The babies only got one ride down each slide because they were hot from the sun and it was a little difficult to climb the ladders with a baby in their arms. So I agreed to watch over them while the girls played on their own for a little longer.
After they had played for a while, we decided to clean up and go walk around the farm! I brought Paige's double stroller for the babies and her diaper bag with baby bottles and birp rags. She's loving this doll thing (FINALLY!!) it's fun to watch her react when I suggest things for her baby.
They stopped and played in the water for a while putting leaves and sticks in on side of the bridge and watching them come out the other side, they were talking to the ducks and geese while they were squawking back, Paige fed a cow, Daisy tried to feed a cow, chased chickens, roosters and pigeons, pet some goats. It was a fun day! They had fun showing their baby dolls al of the animals and they took turns pushing the stroller.
After the farm we took a trip to the DI. I told them they could each buy a new outfit for their baby doll. This was fun! While we were there we found these awesome little wicker chairs that are the perfect size for their babies! They were so excited and kept saying they would be perfect for doing their hair and make-up in! They were only $2.00 each so I had to get them! Here are some pictures of the chairs and then the babies sitting in their new chairs with their new outfits on! Hair and make-up done! :-)
Brad met us at DI on his way home from work and got a few golf shirts I found that were practically new, one still had the original tags on it! And a new chair for the garage! HA HA HA It has wheels, is low to the ground, and is leather and has a back, I thought it would be more comfortable than sitting on the floor when he's working on things out there. Not bad for $15.
We came home, had chicken quesadillas for dinner, I took Paige to her Cupcake cooking class where they made a dog and a bear, sooo cute! Brought her home and went to a baby shower.
After that, I came home AGAIN and we had a camp fire in the backyard and roasted marshmallows and had smores until about 9:45 when we came in for bed! A fun night!!!
Small Footstool Makeover with a T-Shirt
1 day ago

1 comment:
So cute! Next time we're coming with Annabelle and Susan!
Post a Comment