This was fun! It was at Thanksgiving Point. The girls got to come and walk around meeting princesses and watching mini plays. They had fun...but it was VERY HOT!!! Paige and Daisy ditched their dress ups half way through and we all got a little sunburned! I thought Daisy would be a lot more into it, but half way through she wanted to go home. I think it was mainly because she was so hot.
Cinderella's carriage!
Princess Jasmine and Alladin
Daisy...waiting for Cinderella.
Dancing in the cave with the 12 dancing princesses!
Princess and the pea!
Listeneing to a story on the grass.
Daisy was just giving up. She would lay down any time she got the chance.
Making wishes at the well!
Daisy wanted her OWN picture with Rapunzel!
These are always fun!
Daisy really liked this girl in the Magic Flute story! She sat by her the whole time she was signing autographs after the play. I think it was almost 20 minutes. I had to go up and get her.
Beauty and the Beast!
The queen of Hearts!
They loved Alice and the Mad Hatter!
No comments:
Post a Comment