May 18, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo




We went to the zoo on Monday for something fun to do with Robyn, Grandma and Annabelle. I took a lot of pictures so Paige is going to help put some on here with me. Here are some of the girlies!

Cousins have so much fun together! Let's go see the Elephants!
They were all wearing hot pink and blue so they matched each other!


Annabelle: "Look at my new "flip flops" Paige. I like them a lot!"
It's really bright out here today!


      

I like to bite my nails!
                Look Mom...I'm in the elephants mouth!

Baby Elephant!

I'll eat my crackers....You have the churro!


I don't know what she was thinking, but I had to take the picture!


 

   







Lots of fun animals to see! Mr. Tortise was trying to excape!


The Best part of the day...riding the Merry go round! WOOOO HOOO


HI MOM!

Smile Annabelle! OK!

Last but not least a visit with the gorilla! Daisy is trying to be sneaky, but pulling Annabelle's hair! Stinker!
We had a fun day, and it was HOT! We aren't used to 82* weather yet!





No comments: