I can't believe Paige is finished with preschool! Where does the time go??? She's going to kindergarten in September, for real!!! She just seems too little to me to be in big kid school!
This is Paige and her teacher Mrs. Moyle
This is Paige and the Teacher Assistants... on the left, Ms. Nola and on the right, Ms. Caralee.
All are awesome teachers! Paige always had a really fun time!
Paige receiving her Certificate! Her award was "always friendly"!
She has had a wonderful year and learned a lot about working with other kids and taking turns, which I hear she does much better at when I'm not around for some reason!!?? We're very proud of her!!!




1 comment:
Luke is going to Kindergarten in the fall...I guess I never made the connection that they were the same age! Silly me.
BTW I can't believe how much she looks like Grandma. I am looking forward to seeing you Monday!
Post a Comment